Im a 25 year old women. I've been trying to conceieve for abt 2yrs. What are the first thing I should do 2 find out what's going on?

Dr. Michael Traub
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Sperm and Tubes
Assuming you have regular periods, the 2 most important things to find out are if your fallopian tubes are open and the if the sperm from your partner is normal.
Certainly you will want to see a specialist. 95% of all couples will be pregnant after 2 years of trying so it is certainly not normal at this point, although with treatment pregnancy may be easy to achieve.

In brief: Sperm and Tubes
Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Terence Lee
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Fertility Testing
Two years is long enough to warrant an investigation.
We need to know if the sperm is good (semen analysis), we need to know if the tubes are good (hsg) and we need to know if the uterus is good (also, with hsg). Good luck.

In brief: Fertility Testing
Dr. Terence Lee
Dr. Terence Lee
Dr. Adam Levy