I started taking fish oil, biotin for skin/hair&nails, a women's daily vitamin, and birth control pills and now i'm breaking outreally bad. Why? Is this forever?

Dr. Shiroko Sokitch
Holistic Medicine

In brief: The pill or oil

Either the fish oil or the pill could be contributing to your break outs.
The pill changes your natural hormone balance so that you may become more testosterone dominant. And some people react to omegas plus hormones by breaking out. I would not stop the omegas altogether but try changing your dose. Or adding lecithin to help your body absorb it.

In brief: The pill or oil

Dr. Shiroko Sokitch
Dr. Shiroko Sokitch
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis

In brief: Breaking out?

By this do u mean you're getting acne? If so, most likely cause of meds/supplements u list is birth control.
May have too strong a Progesterone component. See prescribing doc to discuss options. Should also be checked for polycystic ovary syndrome & diabetes.

In brief: Breaking out?

Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Arthur Heller
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Could be..

Most likely related to the hormones in the bcp.
However, the other stuff might play some role as well. Talk to your doc re: bcp- other dosages/formulations available. Acne may be unrelated to the supplements-if in doubt, stop them and see effect.

In brief: Could be..

Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Robert Jackson
Dermatology

In brief: Could be

It could be that your hormonal balance is upset.
See dermatologist to discuss treatment options.

In brief: Could be

Dr. Robert Jackson
Dr. Robert Jackson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham