My lower legs that is from my knee to my ankle....It seems abnormal....Its bent....Wat should I do coz it seems more each day. Help?

See doctor. To be checked for rickets, which is deficiency or impaired metabolism of vitamin d, phosphorus, or calcium, potentially leading to fractures & deformity. Osteomalacia also can lead to softening of bones. Should also be checked for paget's ds of bone as well as for syphilis & tuberculosis.
? Could you please try to describe your problem in more detail. If you are having pain you need to be checked for a DVT (deep vein thromosis) as soon as possible.