Iam using progesterone suppository is that delaying my periods or iam I pregnant on 4 march my blood test was negative?

Progesterone. Can cause irregular bleeding patterns. If your recent pregnancy test is negative then Progesterone is likely the culprit. Speak with the doctor that prescribed it. Best wishes.
Difficult. Taking Progesterone prior to ovulation will inhibit ovulation. If you are deficient in Progesterone and you need it to support a pregnancy, the timing of when you take it is critical and it is not all month. If you take it all month it is possible to decrease the amount of lining oh your uterus and delay your period. If you are concerned about pregnancy take a test.