Im a 39 year old male with a temp of 102.4 should I be worried?And what is the best way to reduce the feaver?

In brief: Tylenol (acetaminophen) or Motrin

Fever is one the best way your immune system fights off an illness.
Fever in and of its self is not concerning. Your other symptoms are more important in determining the cause of your illness and its treatment. Tylenol (acetaminophen) or Motrin may provide relief.

Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
Dr. Martin Raff
Although I agree with Dr. BaBarbera,s response, fever is also a nonspecific manifestation of inflammation. This could be due to both infectious or non-infectious causes. In and by itself without other symptoms you should monitor the magnitude and duration of the fever and minimize the use of motrin or tylenol unless the fever is making you quite uncomfortable. Do not take antibiotics.
Dr. Adam Smith