I have bulimia for 8 years. What can happen to me?Can I prevent getting complications?I've accepted my sickness as a way of life

In brief: Bad things
Bulimia tends to really mess up your biochemistry and cause serious problems.
A therapist or (better yet) a eating disorders program can save your life. Go !

In brief: Bad things
Dr. William Drescher
Dr. William Drescher
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Bariatrics
In brief: Bulimia
I do agree with all the physician answers, but I do belive that bulimia becomes a disease of chemical physiology.
A separate disease where the body no longer has the sense of fullness. Thus, hstory repeats itself.In addition to all the appropriate opinions by the the other physicians you might want to also consult with a medical weight loss physician.There has been suucess with a medical approach.

In brief: Bulimia
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Steven Seres