I can and do crack/adjust almost every joint in my body daily. Does this present a problem?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: No

Cracking joints is not a problem. Once thought to be contributor to degenerative joint disease later in life, this popular belief has not stood the test of time and is no longer supported even by common people.

In brief: No

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Probably not

This may be related to hypermobility.
This leads to more flexibility in the tissue and thus you can move your joints through an increased range of motion and hence the cracking. It can make you at risk of injury because of the extra play in your joints. Exercise improves your muscle tone and this will help to protect your joints.

In brief: Probably not

This may be related to hypermobility.
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. Eric Weisman