Had a vulva biopsy on a mole, something went wrong, I have elevated skin that is painful- I was told it was not a keloid scar, but may need to see a plastic surgeon- what happened to result in this..

Hypertrophic scar. On occasion, delayed healing or a suture reaction or a cyst or a neuroma may produce a hypertrophic or painful scar. If the biopsy was benign, i would first recommend steroid injections.
Healing. Hard to say from your question description. Could be a hypertrophic scar. Could be normal healing that will "settle down" with time and massage. If your vulva or labia minora are pulled from the biopsy, you may need a skin graft to allow it to relax back into normal position. Again, impossible to know without examining you.
Yesterday's answers . Yesterday when you asked this question most of the doctors who answered felt that keloids or scar tissue were the most likely cause. Another physician thought it might be genital warts. Without an exam we probably can not confirm this. Scar tissue is certainly possible after a biopsy. Perhaps a dermatologist would be your next stop. They can review your biopsy result and examine the area.