So much tension from tmj, now when I turn my neck it cracks and fluid drains down the back of my nose. Who should I see? Dr says dentist he says dr

Specialist eval. Most dentists have very little training in treatment of TMJ disorders. Most physicians know very little about dentistry/tmj. Seek a reliable referral to a trained doc--consider an oral pain center (most big cities have them: mass. General, dawson center (st. Pete beach. Fl) allentown (pa) pain center are a few I have worked with). Tmjd rarely related to sinus drip, but cracking in neck/jaw can be.
ENT. Tmj problems should not cause sinus drainage. I would start with a good ear nose and throat physician.
Several Drs. You probably need to see a few doctors: dentist experienced and skilled in tmj\tmd treatment, ent, and perhaps chiropractor.
Both or more. You need to find a dr. And dentist who work together and have an understanding of tmj/tmd. You might need several consultations- TMJ specialist, md, chiropractor, ent. Hopefully you can find out sooner than later.
TMJ specialist. Your symptoms are very unusual. You should see a dentist or a dr who specializes in tmj.
Neuromusculardentist. They will be able to help not every dentist deals with tmd/tmj so find in your town who the nearest neuromuscular dentist.
TMJ expert. You should start with a TMJ expert. Any dentist can be a TMJ expert with the proper training and experience. Most commonly, oral surgeons, prosthodontists, and orofacial pain specialists. Ask your MD, your dentist and your dental society for referrals.