I used to play tenis.Now I feel pain in my hand finger joint.Whats ur recommendation?

Dr. Robert Gluck
Surgery - Hand Surgery
In brief: Hand and finger pain
Depends on many factors i.
E what joints, how intense is the pain, how constant, how dysfunctional you are (what can you and can't you do) etc... So need to know a lot more details. A visit to your doctor with a good history and physical and x-rays will tell a lot. While arthritis is a likely possiblity you need to have it checked. Best of luck.

In brief: Hand and finger pain
Depends on many factors i.
Dr. Robert Gluck
Dr. Robert Gluck
Dr. Raymond Raven
Surgery - Hand Surgery
In brief: Depends on you
If your symptoms are the result of an incident (injury) you recall, you might have sprained the joint.
This may likely heal with rest and a period of protecting bracing. However, it could certainly be more serious. If your goal is to continue to be active and play tennis, get it checked out. See your primary care physician or a hand specialist for an evaluation.

In brief: Depends on you
Dr. Raymond Raven
Dr. Raymond Raven
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine