What can I do for chronic back. Pain my norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) is no longer effective?

Talk to Pain Doctor. There are a variety of methods that can be used to treat your pain. Talking to a pain doctor can help you figure out what is best for you.
Change meds. I agree that seeing a pain doctor is a good idea. All you may need to do is change medications. Also look for other ways to treat your pain besides taking narcotics.
Read on! . Pain pills especially narcotics are not recommended for chronic pain as they lose their effects and are habit forming. Muscle relaxants, topical meds, medicines like amitryptiline, tens units, physical therapy including hydrotherapy, weight reductions , anti anxiety meds etc are other possibilities see your md.