My foot is weak from when I broke it two years ago.I never had physical therapy done. I believe I have plantar faciaitis, is this a possibility?

Dr. Kenneth Cheng
In brief: Possible
Weakness to the foot after a fracture can be due to a number of causes, including plantar fasciitis.
Best to see your family doctor or orthopedist to confirm a diagnosis and provide you a treatment plan.

In brief: Possible
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Robert Wallach
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
First, see an orthopedic surgeon to see if there is a problem with the bones/joints or nerves of the foot or ankle.
Next, physical therapy is still a good idea and might help with the weakness and plantar fasciitis. Never too late to do rehab.

Dr. Robert Wallach
Dr. Robert Wallach
Dr. Bret Boyle
Board Certified, Wound care