I never went to see a doctor after my miscarriage. What could be the consequences for this?Its been about a year since it happened

Dr. Carolyn Quist
Gynecology

In brief: Small risk

Miscarriages are fairly common and most of the time are just a chance occurrence.
Rarely would there be a problem with not following up with a physician. If miscarriages are recurrent then an identifiable and treatable cause might be able to be found which would help you avoid a future miscarriage. If menstrual cycles have returned to normal there is probably no problem.

In brief: Small risk

Dr. Carolyn Quist
Dr. Carolyn Quist
Dr. Mohammed Younus

In brief: You are fine

If you are alright for a year after miscarriage then looks like you are going to be ok.
Relax and enjoy life.

In brief: You are fine

Relax and enjoy life.
Dr. Mohammed Younus
Dr. Mohammed Younus
Dr. Jane Van Dis