If you end up getting pregnant after taking the morning after pill could that be the cause of an ectopic pregnancy?

No. There are risk factors for tubal (ectopic) pregnancies that include a history of a pelvic infection (sometimes a silent one you were not aware of in the past), pelvic surgery, endometriosis, current iud use, tubal ligation (and reversals), and previous ectopic pregnancy.
Not specificAlly. Ectopic is a pregnancy outside of the uterus, more common within fallopian tubes and due to adhesions or anomalies. If you do not want to be pregnant there are many options to discuss with your significant other, and your ob-gyn.