My daughter is being treated for kawasaki disease, will her heart rate go back to normal when she is fully recovered?

Almost certainly. The high heart rate of kawasaki disase (kd) is usually only present during the febrile phase. Those who are treated with ivig only very rarely have long-term cardiac problems. However, chidlren who are not treated with immunoglobulin (ivig) have a 25% chance of developing aneurysms of the coronary arteries (and other arteries) that can injure the heart and may also cause a high heart rate.
Yes. Children with kawasaki recover well. Her heart rate should return to normal. If she has any evidence of coronary artery injury she will be followed closely by a cardiologist. The intravenous gamma globulin works very well to reduce symptoms and encourage recovery.
Probably. The heart issues with kawaskai's usually don't affect conduction but rather blood flow to the muscle itself. Once the fever is gone things should be better. Watch http://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=lxtuw8pmpyk and http://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=smw9yipnacg to learn more.