Ibuprofen or tylenol (acetaminophen) witch one do u think is safer to take when having a headache I've taken ibuprofen for about 5 months off & on for my headaches?

Both are safe if. Taken as directed and your body tolerates them. People with ulcers/stomach problems r usually advised to use tylenol (acetaminophen). People with liver problems may wish to avoid tylenol (acetaminophen) or nsaids metabolized by the liver. If headache is due to inflammation, Ibuprofen will work better (tylenol (acetaminophen) (acetaminophen) has no antiinflammatory effect).
Tylenol (acetaminophen) Ibuprofen used chronically can lead to ulcers, hypertension, fluid retention, and kidney problems. Acetaminophen (tylenol) is generally safe as long as you do not have underlying liver disease. More importantly, you need to find out why you have headaches...See your doctor!
NSAIDs. Naproxen (aleve) only has to be taken twice a day and is as safe as Ibuprofen and safer than Acetaminophen (tylenol), but any of these can upset your stomach or lead to kidney problems or hearing loss after years of use.