Fainting and vomiting in male children at 10years?

Fainting & vomiting . Your child should be evaluated by a neurologist, if you can't get an appointment soon, take him to E R. Good luck. .
See a doctor. Any time that a child is passing out, whether thru vomiting or otherwise, it is advisable to have them examined by a professional and make sure nothing serious is going on. Good luck and hope this is just a minor passing issue.