I get extremely dizzy and nauseous when i lay on my left side to the point if i wasn't laying down i would pass out. I have neurofibromatosis.

Dr. Gerald Mandell
Nuclear Medicine

In brief: May be inner ear

Most patients experience some hearing loss with acoustic neuroma which can occur particularly with nf2.
However dizziness and nauseous feeling can occur from vertigo that can be related to virus affecting the inner ear. Usually related to laying on affected side. In your case the problem would be on left side. I would see doctor for evaluation and examination.

In brief: May be inner ear

Dr. Gerald Mandell
Dr. Gerald Mandell

In brief: Just to be safe

See an otolaryngologist or neurologist, as sounds like you have focal left ear problems, and if hearing loss on that side, might check for acoustic neuroma.
Sooner the better.

In brief: Just to be safe

Sooner the better.
Dr. Eric Weisman