Do I need to c a doctor if iam dizzy all the time n I do suffer from anxiety attacks n hiw do they stop ?

Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
In brief: Maybe
Anxiety is quite common and dizziness could be a symptom of anxiety, although it would be safest to get checked out to make sure it is nothing more serious.
Good luck.

In brief: Maybe
Good luck.
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Eric Anderson
In brief: Dizzy
Yes, i'd definitely recommend seeing a doctor. It's important to make sure nothing medical (like heart or thyroid disease) is causing your symptoms.
If you are medically a-ok, then you can ask your doctor about treatments for anxiety and anxiety attacks that would be best for you.

In brief: Dizzy
Dr. Eric Anderson
Dr. Eric Anderson