I'm an athlete. Work out 5 days a week, take vitamins, but can't seem to get a flat stomach. I think I have yeast in my intestines?

Dr. Bryan Levey
In brief: So does everyone
Overgrowth of yeast and the symptoms that result are very popular topics of conversation in some circles, but don't have a lot of medical evidence backing them up.
If your stomach isn't flat and you're over weight, lose the pounds. If you're not over weight, i wonder if you're comparing yourself to the unrealistic images seen in popular media. Better to think of good health than flat stomach.

In brief: So does everyone
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine