If my echo&x rays I had around 2 months ago were normal is there any reason to fear enlarged heart? Shortness of breath but I have anxiety

No. An echocardiogram is as good as it gets for identifying enlargement of the heart (cardiomegaly). This test also can detect congenital anomalies or functional problems with the heart. Xrays are pretty good for determining size, as well. If both of these tests were normal, you should not worry that you have an enlarged heart.
Not a reasonable fea. If two months ago you had the same symptoms and had an echo and cxr which were normal and you now have the same symptoms, you have demonstrated that your symptoms are not due to an enlarged heart. You have very little to fear about the heart mysteriously enlarging in the interim.