Im 28 and have a daughter of 2, im more than 20 days late in my period. Can I use natural progesterone to get my period, I don't think im pregnant?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
In brief: Check pregnancy test
The first thing to do is to check a home pregnancy test.
If positive then you have your answer. If negative i would wait a while before doing anything. Missing a period is common and if you normally have regular periods your body is likely to correct itself. If it does not come eventually Progesterone is one option but it would require a prescription from your doctor.

In brief: Check pregnancy test
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
David Miller
In brief: Pregnancy test
Before doing anything else, take a pregnancy test.
The most common cause of not having your period (amenorrhea) in your age group is pregnancy. This must be ruled out definitively before going any further.

In brief: Pregnancy test
David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
Dr. Cindy Juster