I'm 20 years old and lost over 180lb.I have excess skin. Is their any way the skin can go back to normal shape without surgery. Can bodybuilding help.

In brief: Not really

The aggressive body builder could put on 5-10 lb of muscle a year (without steroids) but this would not be enough bulk to occupy the mass lost through so much weight loss.
Time for you to look into a way you can finance the work.

In brief: Not really

Dr. Blake Miller
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Unlikely

I think with that much weight loss, it will be difficult for the skin and subcutaneous tissue to retighten.
Congratulations though! you should be incredibly happy with your accomplishment. Unfortunately, i think you will probable end up needing an abdominoplasty.

In brief: Unlikely

Dr. Blake Miller
Dr. Blake Miller