Small red bumps on forearms that don't itch mainly come out after shower/bath then 20 min later are gone? I've had them for 2 months. Very dry skin to

Dr. Harry Greenberg
Dermatology

In brief: Not Sure

When you have bumps that come and go quickly, it is unlikely that it is a harmful condition.
Some possibilities include a contact or irritant dermatitis, and hives. There are rare instances where people are allergic or get rashes to water. As for the dry skin, i like for my patients to apply creams or moisturizers within 5 minutes of bath or shower- cerave & cetaphil are good starting points.

In brief: Not Sure

Dr. Harry Greenberg
Dr. Harry Greenberg