Can u still have endometriosis or ovarian cancer w/ a clear transvaginal ultrasound? My doc says my ovaries are normal and my tiny cyst is gone. I have tons of pelvic pain & my mom has the brca2 gene.

Yes and No. Yes: you could definitely have endometriosis with a clear ultrasound, but would not likely have an endometrioma of the ovary no: it would be pretty unlikely to have ovarian cancer with a clear ultrasound and even if you did have extremely early undetectable cancer, it would not cause pain.
Yes. Endometriosis does not typically show up on ultrasound (unless you have a type of ov. Cyst containing endometriosis tissue/fluid), and ovarian cancers can escape detection on imaging until they are a later stage. You should see an oncologist about getting tested for brca2, b/c if you are a carrier -there are screening recommendations (and some preventative recs, too). Endometriosis seems more likel.
PELVIC PAIN. Endometriosis causes. Lot of pelvic pain but if your ultrasound is normal , listen to your md. Take rx for pelvic pain.