My Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) decreases effectiveness of vicodin been on both for awhile vicodin works when I don't take Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) but I need both. What should I do?

See below. I have no concern about overdose. But is interesting that the opioids work less on adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine). It makes one wonder exactly weekday kind of relief you are trying to get from the opioid. I suspect it is more than simply relief of pain.
Avoid the combo. U r 26 y/o, i guess u want to b living a long life. Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) is a short acting stimulant amphetamine derived. It increases your heart rate and blood pressure. Vicodin is an opiate, a CNS depressant. To take both of them together is not safe. These drugs r addictive "street drugs". Please be very careful with those 2 meds. U should visit a doctor to make sure u r helped & not drug dependent. Best!