I m a 18 male. I was pooping, as I was cleaning my butt. There was blood on the toilet paper. What is happening?

Dr. Leila Wing
In brief: Hemorrhoids, fissure
Hemorrhoids or fissures can cause rectal bleeding, but more information is needed: any pain? Any diarrhea, any trauma to the area? Any fever or weight loss? There are a lot of possible causes, but some could be hemorrhoids, an anal fissure, inflammatory bowel disease, and more.
If it keeps happening, see your doctor.

In brief: Hemorrhoids, fissure
If it keeps happening, see your doctor.
Dr. Leila Wing
Dr. Leila Wing
Dr. Jan Rakinic
Surgery - Colorectal
In brief: Hemorrhoids, maybe..
Rectal bleeding is not normal and should always be evaluated.
See a colorectal surgeon, who will do a complete evaluatin and examination, and can treat most causes of rectal bleeding. In young adults the most common cause is hemorrhoids, often treated adequately with increasing dietary fiber and water, but since other causes are possible, see a colorectal surgeon for an exam and treatment.

In brief: Hemorrhoids, maybe..
Dr. Jan Rakinic
Dr. Jan Rakinic
Dr. Keegan Duchicela