On trisprintec (norgestimate and ethinyl estradiol) (birth control) for a year and half but last 2 months I start spotting the week before my period. Is this normal?

See your MD. You should not spot when still on the active pill especially since you have been on this pill for a long time. I would see your doctor to further investigate since this is a change from what you are used to on this pill. This bleeding may be a sign of an anatomical change, a change in your hormones, or a fluke. Consider having a pelvic ultrasound and or changing to a different birth control pill.