I seem to have an issue during sex... No man can ever make me cum or give an orgasm, what's wrong with me?

Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Complex

Anorgasmia is a serious personal/medical problem. Sex is important & lack of satisfaction with the sex acts is disturbing.
There are many causes for this. One may be medications. Review with your doctor to see if this is a potential problem. Locus of control and sensate focus are issues at hand. Are you sure of your sexuality? Can you orgasm with masturbation? You may need a sex therapist?

In brief: Complex

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Michael Sinclair

In brief: Nothing

You are only 18. Sex takes time and practice.
Over time you will most likely achieve orgasm through stimulation from your partner. Some women never achieve orgasm from intercourse. If your partners are not very experienced either, and most 18 years old are not experienced, then you have "the blind leading the deaf". Give it time and relax. It will most likely happen when you don't expect it.

In brief: Nothing

Dr. Michael Sinclair
Dr. Michael Sinclair
Dr. Adam Levy