Everytime I take a deep breath feels like my heart beats hard for a second or maybe a palpitation. Weirdweirdweird?

Normal. That's probably normal. When you draw a deeper breath, more blood will flow toward your heart causing it to work harder. You can feel it, but most will not. If you don't have other symptoms, such as fainting, chat pain or palpitations during or afterwards, it is probably ok...
Palpitation. There is a condition called "cardiac compression syndrome". Usually this is a benign but bothersome condition. You can google this for more info. May apply to you.
Question. The question here is: what is your heart actually doing when you take a deep breath? This can be very easily answered by having you deep breath during an ecg. It may be simple cardiac awareness. If it happens infrequently, a 24 hr recording would be of help.