When I stand up from sitting to long I get dizzy. Is that good ?

Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Not good but not bad
I cannot say it is good but if you are dizzy or lightheaded momentarily when you stand up it is usually due to medications and not generally a problem. However if the symptoms are persistent beyond a minute and is disabling you need further evaluation.
Please talk to your doctor about it.

In brief: Not good but not bad
Please talk to your doctor about it.
Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Dr. David Astrachan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Neither good or bad
It is pretty normal.
When you have been sitting or laying down for a long time your blood pressure adjusts to your position. When you get up quickly, your laying or sitting down blood pressure has to adjust for the positional change. Initially it may drop leading to the dizzy feeling, then quickly it compensates and the dizzy feeling goes away. Try to go slower when changing position.

In brief: Neither good or bad
It is pretty normal.
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine