Just out of curiousity, what are some things I can do, eat or avoid, before ever becoming pregnant that will boost my chances to have a healthy baby?

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: Folate (folic acid) supplements

Any woman thinking of getting pregnant should start daily folate (folic acid).
Plus avoid hot tubs and other ways of getting overheated. Talk to your doctor about any prescription medications.

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Daniel Kessler

In brief: Family planning

Do not smoke = low birth weight do not drink = fetal alcohol syndrome and poor development avoid processed foods and strengthen your immune system as in the first 6 months after your baby is born it depends on your immune system that you gave it.
Happy researching!

In brief: Family planning

Happy researching!
Dr. Daniel Kessler
Dr. Daniel Kessler
Dr. Jonathan Jassey