5 months since I fractured my foot does walking on a treadmill make it worst I do walk a lot laying in bed my foot & ankle hurt really bad?

It depends. 5 months should be sufficient healing time for most foot fractures. A lot depends on what structure was involved and how well the fragments are aligned. I generally encourage low impact exercise following injury to restore range of motion. If you continue having pain, see a podiatrist for an evaluation and follow up x-rays.
See a foot doc. After 5 months the fracture should of healed. If it healed in a bad position it is possible some arthritis may have veloped, or a spurring etc . A podiatrist will take x-rays and offer you more definitive explanation after reviewing the films.