As a male what cn I do to help my wife get pregnant?

Dr. Joseph Pena
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Coital timing

Be supportive and available.
The ideal time to have intercourse is 1-2 days prior to ovulation. If not pregnant after one year (6 months if woman greater than 35 years old) or if woman has irregular menses, then consult with one's ob/gyn or fertility specialist for an evaluation.

In brief: Coital timing

Be supportive and available.
Dr. Joseph Pena
Dr. Joseph Pena

In brief: Coordinate

Asssuming you and your wife are fertile, then you must coordinate the timing of sexual activity with her menses (period).
She can only get pregnant when she ovulates and there are ovulation kits one can buy to determine this timer period. Also, do not masturbate or ejaculate for 4 to 5 days prior to having sex at the time of ovulation and then have as many orgasms as possible during this time.

In brief: Coordinate

Dr. Moez Khorsandi
Dr. Moez Khorsandi
Dr. Adam Levy