The upper right side of my jaw hurts where the bones meet by your ear. The pain has been causing migraines. The bone hurts if I am chewing?

Dr. Farhad Sigari
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: TMJ?!?

These symptoms sound like TMJ disorder. Search healthtap for TMJ and you will get a good idea (it's a frequently asked question).

In brief: TMJ?!?

Dr. Farhad Sigari
Dr. Farhad Sigari
Dr. Brett Noorda
Dentistry

In brief: TMD

Sounds like jaw joint dysfunction known as temporomandibular joint disorder, commonly called TMJ or tmd.
It is usually caused by excessive clenching/grinding of the teeth, but can also be due to injury or arthritic degeneration of the joint. See your dentist for an evaluation and treatment.

In brief: TMD

Dr. Brett Noorda
Dr. Brett Noorda