I have been diagnosed with plantar fasciitis. I have tried everything and my feet still hurt! What can I do!

Exercise orthotics. I hope for your sake that you have not done everything that you can do. Initial treatment of plantar fasciitis includes orthotics and firm soled shoes. Rehabilitation can also be quite helpful in includes stretching of the hamstring and achilles as well as strengthening of the small muscles in the foot. Please see http://www.Eorthopod.Com/videos/plantar-fasciitis.
Patience and PT. Plantar fasciitis is a stubborn, tough to treat, inflammatory condition of the fibrous sheath that covers the sole of the foot. Since we use our feet daily, it's hard to get the inflammation to settle down and go away! i recommend physical therapy, home exercises, the right shoes and sometimes orthotics, decreasing the high impact activities that usually brought it on. And see a good podiatrist.
Combo treatment. . If you have plantar fasciitis, the more you can do together, the better: #1: supportive shoes. #2: firm inserts or orthotics. #3: oral antiinflammatories (check with your doctor). #4: stretching your foot and calf. #5: icing (10 min at a time). You may also need physical therapy or cortisone injections, or eswt if available in your area. Very few people go on to surgery, but it is a possibility.
Find a Podiatrist. If you have tried everything without results, then you are in need of a professional. Find a doctor near you, he or she can help in many ways. The longer you wait, the greater the likelihood you will need surgery rather than office based treatment.
Stretching plantar . Use a golf ball seating and massage middle plantar arch of feet on top of golf ball 15 minutes daily.