My daughter has dime size red rough bump/patches on her skin....What could it be?

Dr. Lawrence Wasser
In brief: Eczema
This sounds like numular (coin-shaped) eczema.
I would try some hydro-cortisone cream or ointment a couple of times a day. See your doctor if it persists.

In brief: Eczema
Dr. Lawrence Wasser
Dr. Lawrence Wasser
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Eczema usually coincides with some allergic condition...food allergies being a huge association. Consder eliminating dairy, adding probiotics, and cod liver oil to her diet. .....once you know it is eczema.
Dr. Charlene Sojico
In brief: Either
Without looking at it , it is hard to say.
It could either be a ringworm or a nummular eczema.More than likely the latter one.A lot of times this is mistaken for a ringworm and parents have tried ofc antifungal to no avail.This need to be treated with a script of topical steroid.

In brief: Either
Dr. Charlene Sojico
Dr. Charlene Sojico
Dr. Cindy Juster