Extreme health anxiety. Symptoms always make me feel like I have a terminal illness (dizziness, racing heart, headache ect) also have ear?

Dr. Barbara Lavi
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Consider

If you are basically a healthy person troubled by anxiety about your health, it's time to speak to a psychologist and figure out why you are so anxious. You are young and do not need to live your life in fear of medical problems.

In brief: Consider

Dr. Barbara Lavi
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Dr. Frank Lane

In brief: Is life BORING?

If you look at the dsm-iv (diagnostic & statistical manual of the american psychiatric association) under "panic anxiety" you will find a listing of all the bodily manifestations of anxiety.
It's a very common problem that i see in my private practice. Exploring the source of your fear, is the psychological search for insight, best done with a properly trained therapist. Rarely is it "biological".

In brief: Is life BORING?

Dr. Frank Lane
Dr. Frank Lane
Dr. Orrin Ailloni-Charas
Anesthesiology

In brief: Maybe you

Have panic attacks? Get evaluated by your doctor. Medication and/or therapy may help you with this problem.

In brief: Maybe you

Dr. Orrin Ailloni-Charas
Dr. Orrin Ailloni-Charas
Dr. Eric Weisman