My son is 15 and have acne?

Agree. Acne can be mild, moderate, or severe. Many patients do well with proactive. (my experience is very black and white...It works or it doesn't). Chinese medicine/herbs also works very well. Consider seeing a practitioner in your area. Dermatology referral can also be valuable.
Acne. Don't wash your face with body soap. Also don't use alcohol or comedogenic products on your face. Try to find an acne wash system like neutrogena, pangea organics, or something with benzoyl peroxide. Following low sodium diet might help too, since acne-causing bacteria like salt. You can try to prevent spreading bacteria onto your face by not touching your face, washing your phone, etc.
Imcomplete question. This site can provide valuable incite for many issues if you use it properly. When you submit a question, you must provide enough background information for site docs to review. You must also submit a concise question that reflects the info submitted. This is not a chat room, so any question must be complete, We do not have access to any previous question or data you use to sign up.
Very common. That is very common. There are quite a variety of ways tocontrol acne now, so do not hesitate to discuss the options for your son.