I was just told from a blood test I have low testosterone. I was referred to a proctologist. How will they treat this ?

Dr. Gurney Pearsall
Anti-Aging Medicine

In brief: Various Treatments

Some options: 1) topical: testim, androgel, fortesta, axiron, compounded creams.
These are most commonly prescribed. Daily application 2) subcutaneous implants: testopel, compounded implants. This form of therapy has been around for many, many years. Implant last from 3-6 months, but usually they last for 4 months. Low side effect profile 3) im injections: cypionate and enanthate options.

In brief: Various Treatments

Dr. Gurney Pearsall
Dr. Gurney Pearsall
Dr. Andrew Oswari

In brief: A testosterone gel

A gel is one of the easiest ways to restore testosterone to the body.
It is applied once daily and is quite effective.

In brief: A testosterone gel

Dr. Andrew Oswari
Dr. Andrew Oswari
Dr. Steven Seres