How can I build my immune system to get rid of hpv?

Stop smoking. We don't know the best way to help your body clear an hpv infection--aside from getting the hpv vaccine (gardasil) and not smoking. I encourage patients to eat dark green, leafy vegetables and brightly colored fruits and veggies--they are usually higher in anti-oxidant levels. Smoking definitely hinders your ability to fight an hpv infection.

Related Questions

How is it that immune system can get rid of HPV in body and can't for Herpes? Isn't HPV more harmful and complex than Herpes? What's the difference?

Good question. The body's defense systems combats infection to eradicate from the human body, a complex interaction between the host (the body) and the invading orgsnism usually is the case, in case of Herpes, the virus remains dormant, undetected by the immne system radar in some cells and some nerve roots, once body resistance wanes for a reason or another it flares up until the body fights it back. Read more...
A matter of degree. The tendency of herpes to be recur over a lifetime is well known. It is a hardy and aggressive germ by nature, yet HPV is from the same family of viruses & might hibernate & reappear later but often doesn't. That is the nature of different germs.Some cause more trouble to our immune system.Some people carry strep in there throat year round yet never get sick, most get sick within 12hrs,it happens. Read more...

How true is that 100% pure oregano oil diluted in coconut oil (example) that's taken daily (few drops orally) can help immune system get rid/cure HPV?

Zero percent. It is 0% true that 100% pure oregano oil, taken orally, can help cure an HPV infection. Read more...
Not true. The only thing known that might help the immune system clear HPV is for smokers to stop using tobacco. Nothing else is known to help, and certainly this treatment is not effective. But your immune system will clear the infection over a few months. Read more...

If my husband has hpv, can his immune system rid itself of it or is it lifelong?

Yes and NO. Yes the immune system will clear HPV in of 90% of people. And no, for that 90% it is not lifelong. The other 10% are the ones that are at increased risk for HPV related dysplasia / cancer - many of that 10% will be able to clear the infection with treatment using immune system modulating medications. Read more...

After genital wart removal is there any chance that immune can clear hpv completely some say it last lifelong but some say 90% can get rid in 3 year?

Here are some... The quoted statements are largely correct. Besides, the odd to have recurrence after wart removal may mount to 50% over time since HPV is invisible and at times personal humoral immune ability does suffice to take control of the invading virus that takes entrance through the broken skin or mucosa-the first line of personal defense. More? Contact www.HealthTap.com/dr-Lin with RQPWJC to login... Read more...