I am 34 5'9 280lbs..My health is continually getting worse have lost 168lbs before ..Having difficulty this time will a dr perscribe weight loss meds?

In brief: Possibly

I have three conditions if i prescribe weight loss medication or reccomend surgery; 1.
You have medical/functional problems that will get better with weight loss; 2. You are at low risk of developing problems with the medication and/or surgery 3. You are prepared make positive lifestyle changes as your primary focus with medication/surgery being a tool to assist (adjunctive treatment).

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Dominic Ricciardi
Dr. Dominic Ricciardi
Dr. Emil Shakov
Aesthetic Medicine

In brief: Absolutely

But you need more than just a prescription.
Your bmi is above 40 which is class 3 obesity. You would benefit well from a weight loss surgery. Although it is possible to lose weight with the surgery, at your bmi you should definitely seek the help of a qualified weight loss physician.

In brief: Absolutely

Dr. Emil Shakov
Dr. Emil Shakov
Dr. Andrea Brand