How to heal infected toe I had the ingrown surgery twice antibiotics the whole bit it just won't her better it does not hurt so should I just leave it?

Dr. David Wishnew
Wound care

In brief: Paronychia

When there is damage to the cuticle, usually from a nail, there can be bacterial invasion, leading to a small abscess just at the junction of the nail and skin (paronychia).
The abscess needs to be drained and maybe have a topical antibiotic ointment applied. The untrreated paronychia can lead to a felon (abscess in the pulp of the digit) or an infection that can involve the entire digit.

In brief: Paronychia

Dr. David Wishnew
Dr. David Wishnew
Dr. Reza Bayati
Unsure what exactly you primarily have, ingrown nail or chronic infection. as explained by Dr David, it may get worse. I wonder if you get the others' opinion and if infection is a primary cause some have treated with laser, I hear this from patients. (I dont treat patients with laser.)
Dr. Donald Vierling
Wound care

In brief: Needs full eveluatio

Jno. Do not "just leave it".
It could develope into a much more serious infection. With your history, you need to go to an acredited wound care center for a full evaluation and treatment.

In brief: Needs full eveluatio

Jno. Do not "just leave it".
Dr. Donald Vierling
Dr. Donald Vierling
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery