I've rashes especially on butt n my legs since a year ago.. I've applied different medicine since then but none works.. What could this be?

Dr. Richard Feinstein
Dermatology
In brief: Groin Rash
The area between the buttocks and the upper inner thighs, is warm and prone to friction rubbing.
It is a common place for a fungal infection, called dermatophytes, and also yeast infections.Other kinds of rashes can also affect these areas, like psoriasis, and dermatitis. A year is a long time, and so it may be best to see a skin doctor, who can make the diagnosis and prescribe the right medicines.

In brief: Groin Rash
Dr. Richard Feinstein
Dr. Richard Feinstein
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
In brief: You need an exam
You should see your primary physician or a dermatologist.
If a lesion is not responding to treatment, a simple skin biopsy can help make the correct diagnosis.

In brief: You need an exam
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON