I have two small lump like stuff beneath the skin in the left side of my neck....What are they? It hurts when i move my neck...

Dr. Dean Giannone

In brief: Lymph node?

Sounds like lymph nodes.
How long has it been there? If it's been there for more than four weeks, and it's palpable, and there's really no reason for it to be there, it should just be taken out for definitive diagnosis by a pathologist, truth be told. Testing from the outside (ultrasound, CT scan) is often unreliable in this context.

In brief: Lymph node?

Sounds like lymph nodes.
Dr. Jeffrey Hick
Dermatology

In brief: Many possibilities

These lumps could be benign cysts, fatty tumors, inflamed/swollen lymph nodes or less likely, cancerous lesions.
If there is discharge or they persist for more than a week, seek medical attention.

In brief: Many possibilities