How do I control my sweaty, smelly feet?

Try Drysol. Ask a doctor for a prescription for drysol to reduce the perspiration. Wear socks that wick moisture away from your skin. Running socks from a sporting goods store work well. Don't wear cotton ones. "dryfit" is the best. Rotate your shoes. Park your shoes in the closet for a month and wear other ones to let the fungus etc. In the shoes dissipate. Spray your shoes with foot odor powder regularly.
Feet smell. Baking powder in your sox or shoes will reduce smell. Try antiperspirant on feet, same as used under arms.
Sweaty smelly feet. Although it is a good idea to let your shoes dry, this does not dissipate fungus. These are spore forming organisms that can survive 6 to 9 months without host contact. See your podiatrist for a product that you can spray in your shoes to kill fungus and bacteria. That will help. Additionally hygiene plays a huge role here - washing with an antibacterial soap helps too.