I have had bells palsey since october 11 2011 I have no helth insurance and have not seen a neurologist any reccomendations my right eye wont close ?

Dr. David Astrachan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Oh boy.
The most important thing is that you make sure your eye does not dry out.
You should be taping the eye closed at night and using wetting drops all day. As a rule bells palsy gets better even though without treatment your recovery won't be as good as with treatment. At this point medicines won't help although not all facial paralysis is bells. You should find an ENT clinic somewhere and get checked.

In brief: Oh boy.
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. Philip Chao
Radiology
In brief: Persistent bells pal
Palsy is problematic.
You could have a tumor of the cerebellar pontine angle. You need to have an MRI with and without contrast to be certain. This costs a minimum of 700 dollars (at my own facility). But after that is negative you still need a workup by a neurologist.

In brief: Persistent bells pal
Palsy is problematic.
Dr. Philip Chao
Dr. Philip Chao