I have had burning pain in back, and left arm pain, short of breath with light activily went to ER this morning heart xray and lab good doc said heart is fine but i still think it is cardiac related ?

Dr. Ehsan Ansari
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: See cardiologist

Agree with you. Your symptoms sound cardiac i suggest you make an appointment with a cardiologist soon.
In the main time take an asprin 81 mg. Limit your activities.

In brief: See cardiologist

Dr. Ehsan Ansari
Dr. Ehsan Ansari
Dr. Anthony Filly
Radiology

In brief: Need more

Xray and labs cannot tell if it is your heart.
I assume they did an ekg which would exclude some things, but you may need a stress test for further eval.

In brief: Need more

Dr. Anthony Filly
Dr. Anthony Filly
Dr. John Munshower

In brief: See cardiologist

In an emergency setting, all your tests may have been normal, but you know your body best.
The next step is to see a cardiologist who may opt to do further testing on your heart, such as a stress test or echocardiogram that are usually not done in the emergency setting. Have a full cardiac exam to alleviate your concerns one way or the other. Good luck.

In brief: See cardiologist

Dr. John Munshower
Dr. John Munshower
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology