My wife 43 years, has a tumor like ball in her neck like of the notre dame. What we should do?

Go see MD and biopsy. She should go to see her doctor and have further evaluation. A biopsy should be done to really find out what it is.Necessary blood work and imaging studly like a ct likely need to be done as well. Discuss further with your doctor.