I'm 24 and everytime I get my period my lower back hurts and tylenol (acetaminophen) does not help anymore. Wat else can I do?

Anti-inflammatory. Starting an anti-inflammatory (motrin, aleve, (naproxen) etc) the day before you expect your period, and using if for several days can be very helpful. Keep a diary or calendar! if this doesn't work, see your doctor as sometimes birth control pills can help with painful periods...Or at least make them more predictable so you will know when to start the anti-inflammatory.